Thursday, May 26, 2022

The Greetery Garden Variety Release Day


Surprise! It's release day, but also the ANNIVERSARY sale at The Greetery!!! The winners will be announced today on The Greetery Blog at 7 am ET, and then all of the new products will be available for purchase beginning at 10 am ET!
You were all so supportive of my "dirty card" yesterday ( ha ha!) that I just HAD to share another, and this time, even the hand shovel is dirty! LOL! Someone commented yesterday that I'd kept my Garden Gear: Tools clean, so this one is dirty in your honor! I also wanted to combine both the gloves and the tools onto one project; they're just too cute not to!

To begin, I die cut the gloves from white cardstock and added the pattern using the Garden Gear: Gloves stencils. I chose a nice, bright, summery color scheme for both the gloves and the hand shovel. The elastic detail and side tabs are colored using Festive Berries Distress Oxide ink and attached using liquid glue. I loved how Betsy added details to the gloves using the Daisy Days stamp set, so I did that also.

The hand shovel was created by die cutting it twice from Soft Stone cardstock ( I wanted a nice and sturdy piece); the handle was die cut from white. I stenciled and stamped the pattern onto the shovel portion, and then colored the handle and attached it with liquid glue.

I had a dandelion left over from yesterday's post, so I added that, but I also had a ball creating more Wildflowers in happy colors to tuck inside the gloves.  

The background is stamped using the new Seed Catalog Background stamp using Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. I added the "dirty" details using brown ink and then added the Mud Pie ArtGlitter. I simply used a 2 way glue pen and then sprinkled the glitter on the end of the shovel, roots of the dandelion, and the fingers of the gloves.
I had so much fun creating this card! I hope you love this release as much as I do! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Just gorgeous, Kelly. I always look forward to your release day " bonus post". I love the combination of the garden gloves and tools. As always lovely cards to inspire our creativity.

Becky Green said...

PERFECT!!! DIRT & ALL!!!! LOL You've made me SMILE this morning, Kelly!!! I DO LOVE those garden gloves, tools & even the dandelion! ;)

UTHunni said...

Love, love the dirt! The dirt makes the card so realistic! Wow such a wonderful card!

Marcia Hill said...

Love, LOVE this dirty card Kelly! SO fun and realistic!! Thanks again for ALL your wonderful inspiration for this release and all the others too...you always inspire me!! Hugs. :0)

Rachael B said...

Love this card! Perfection!

Valerie said...

LOVE the dirt! So clever!

Kelly Lunceford said...

You’re so kind! Thank you so much! I appreciate you so much!❤️

Kelly Lunceford said...

You’re the sweetest! Thank you so much!❤️❤️❤️

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!❤️

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww….thank you so much, Marcia!❤️you’re so sweet!❤️

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much 😊

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!❤️