Friday, May 20, 2022

Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown Day 1

It's day 1 of the Papertrey Ink May release countdown! Today is all about BABY; so many fun new stamps/dies/stencils to refresh your baby stash!  I love the ethereal feel of the new Little Ones stamp set paired with the Night Sky Background Stencils and the Border Bling: Skinny Star Frames.

I chose to heat emboss the "welcome" and "BABY" sentiments in gold for a luxe feel. I also die cut some of the tiny stars and the moon from specialty gold cardstock to add in even more metallic shine and to balance everything out.

There are three different sizes of frames included in the new star frame set. I chose to die cut the largest frame from Sweet Blush cardstock. I glued it over the top of a white A2 card base with Sweet Blush stenciling. The "you are a child of god" sentiment is stamped directly to the card base using black ink.

The entire card got a generous spritz or two of Shimmer Spray for some sparkle and shine.

Up next is a fun and versatile new stamp set called Adorable Outfits. The sky is the limit when it comes to all of the different combinations you could try using the different onesie stamps/dies. I chose to create a girl onesie using the sleeveless base image and adding the ruffled sleeves. 

The rose "applique" is also from the Adorable Outfits die collection and is easily assembled to create this cute embellishment.

I added some stenciling using the new Night Sky Background stencils to a Scallop Top Gift Bag. I also used the included star cut-out to reinforce the star theme. I think a onesie or a bib peeking out of the star will be so cute! 

There is also a collection of stencils that allows you to add patterns to the different onesies. I stamped the "hello cutie" sentiment, which is from the Adorable Outfits stamp set, onto one of the clouds from the Little One die collection.

I had a few gold stars left over from my first card so I added them here and there. the onesie has a bow of twine and a mini clothespin for added detail. I tied it up with a seam binding bow to finish it off! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

No comments: