Saturday, December 11, 2010

Deck the Halls *SFYTT*

Happy Saturday, everyone! A lot has happened since last Saturday. I narrowed down a date for a baby shower, got the invitations put together, passed them out and had the baby shower at my house on Thursday! Can you say "impromtu"? LOL! I was so glad that it all worked out, though. The baby shower was for the sweet gal that I made this for. The adoption went through and she brought her precious bundle home on the train on Thanksgiving! She is just the cutest thing ever! I am so thrilled for her.
Needless to say, there hasn't been any stamping going on here! It was good to sit down and get another Christmas card made. If you don't remember, we are changing things up this month. We are to choose a sketch from the past and make something new. I chose a relatively newer sketch, which is one that I absolutely loved the first time around. You can check out my orginal card here. I thought it was kindof funny that both cards used Graphic 45 paper, both cards used Papertrey Ink dies and stamp sets








I used the ric rac border die and some true black felt to create the border at the top. I used the Stocking Prints stamp set and coordinating die for the focal images. It is nice to have one more card to add to the stash. In addition to the craziness of this week, I get to feed all of the Luncefords on Sunday! Wish me luck!


You won't want to miss the other designers!

Jen Del Muro
Amy Rohl
Susan Liles
Amy Sheffer
Leigh O' Brien,
Jenn Diercks,
Amber Hight
Megan Lock
Sony Christoph
Jodi Collins P.S. This will be the last SFYTT for the year and coming up in January, there will be some changes so stay tuned! Happy Holidays and Thanks for fluttering by!

.

11 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous!! Love the stocking :) Bless you for throwing the shower - I'm sure she was touch beyond words. What a wonderful celebration, indeed :)

papertrails leaver said...

very beautiful card! I love the stockings and the red with green papers you used.

Kathy Martin said...

What a fabulously festive card!

Anonymous said...

Well Kelly, I must admit, I suffer from pattern paper mixing envy. I just love how you mix patterns and they work! I have such a hard time with it. Love the card.

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Kelly! LOVE those stockings and the papers you've used!!

Anonymous said...

so fabulous!! omigosh... ;)

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a STUNNER!!

Amy Rohl said...

So vintage fabulous, Kelly! You and those Graphic 45 papers are always a sure hit!

Majortotosite Top said...

Your writing style has been amazed me.

Sportstoto Link said...

Thank you, very great article.

Totosafeguide Com said...

Good to be going to your blog once more, it has been months for me.