Saturday, April 10, 2010

Artisan Window Box *Sneak Peek*


It is that time again; time for another sneak peek for one of Nichole's amazing "Click Simple" templates. I know that I only can show you a little bit of my project, but remember that you can see my entire project, plus the other team members creations when you purchase the template from Papertrey Ink. This adorable "Artisan Window Box" template will be available on the 15th of this month.

I had so much fun creating this project using the template. I always love it when I get to use Clearly Creative Cardstock, so this was a real treat. The uses for this little box are endless; perfect for nuggets, candies, cookies or whatever. I chose to go a non-edible direction with my project.

Of course I couldn't resist using the beloved Tea for Two stamp set, which is back in stock at Papertrey Ink in case you were wanting it. I also paired it with the Coordinating pattern paper: Tea Leaves.

I apologize for skipping out on today's SFYTT! I will be back next week! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

Sharon Wheet said...

I love this template! I will be purchasing it on the 15th! and I can't wait to see the whole project posted on your blog as well as the other DT. TFS