Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Do Me A Favor" Sneak Peek

I was thrilled with this month's new template from Papertrey Ink! I was in need of a creative way to package a baby bracelet and this was the perfect solution! As you know, I have been putting together a gift ensemble for my SIL and this was the perfect finishing touch. Even though I have been using Papertrey Ink products throughout, I decided to mix things up a bit and use some different stamps, but keep the colors and feel the same.
Once the base was created, I stamped the mat layers using Guide Lines Two stamp set in Hibiscus Burst and Spring Moss Ink. I also had the opportunity to use the Guide Lines Grid Sheets in White(these are the mat layers). I simply ran the paper through my printer and had the mat layers printed directly onto the paper. Be sure to put the paper in backwards, so that the black lines are on the back rather than the front. Once that was done, I created my own little embellishment using Simply Stationery and Mixed Messages. The finishing touch was a bow using SweetBlush Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon. Thanks for fluttering by!

5 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

What a GORGEOUS box! I can't wait to download this template!

Rita said...

Beautiful, Kelly! I love this time of the month. Visiting your blog this morning was a joy and an inspiration. Happy Holidays.

Missy said...

Absolutely adorable.

AuroraDawn said...

Really sweet package, this is one template I think of several uses for ...

Steph Zerbe said...

Ohhh, sneak peeks are so fun! Give me more!! Love your blog girl! You have so much creativity, it's very inspiring!