Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blessings


Yes...it is time for another sneak peek! Can you tell I am loving the pumpkin images? LOL! I thought this image was so cute. What a fun idea...I think I may have to make a real one of my own! The image is from the new set " Holiday Lights" and the sentiment is from the new "Give Thanks" set. They all work together so wonderfully. All of these images are available for purchase on October 6th. I will be posting a few more sneak peeks between now and then!



Today is also Octoberfest for my little football player. He will be playing 3 games today! Thank goodness they are not all full length games. It is raining like cats and dogs here, so it should make for an interesting day. I love a rainy fall day, but not when I have to be sitting in it or for my son, playing in it. Wish us luck! LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Kelly,

Just wanted to wish you a Happy World Cardmaking Day!

Thanks for all the ongoing inspiration and for sharing your art with all of us.

~Meredith

Deborah Saaranen said...

Adorable pumpkin cards! Love your ribbon choice here too!

Tanya said...

What a cute stamp! I love your card too!
Hope the rain let up a little for your son's games!