Sunday, October 26, 2008

Always Box and Card






I needed a "Thank You" to give to the girl who took over my class at church last week while I was in Disneyland. I haven't bought much of the new SU! DSP, so I opted to use "Sweet Always" that I love. I always like when the paper matches a specific set so that all of the guess work is done for me. None of the sentiments from the set worked for this occasion, so I chose to use the new "Thank You Kindly" set. I used lots of glitter that never shows up in my pictures for some reason. The box is a simple 2-4-6-8 box, except it measures 2.5, 5, 7.5,10 and the lid is 1/16 of an inch larger at each measurement. Super easy. I added some of the wide pink pirouette ribbon to the top, but it doesn't really hold anything down, so the lid just slides off. That way the knot will stay pretty. LOL! The card measures 3 by 3.




Also, I have been wanting to add more links on my sidebar of blogs I browse, but have never taken the time. There are so many artists out there who I consider my friends and I love their work. If you see I have added your blog, I hope it is Okay! If you would like me to remove it, let me know. I will be adding more in the next few days.

4 comments:

Joy said...

This is beautiful! I love it!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Boxes are my absolute favorite thing -- this is SO TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! Fabulous work (but, of course!!!) LOL!!! I have always loved all you do!!!

BA said...

So a beautiful box!!!

Anonymous said...

This box is so very beautiful you did an awesome job on this I am sure she will be so delighted to receive this gift. TFS.
I just started a blog a few weeks and would appreciate it if you would stop by and let me know what you think. Also if you like it you are welcome to put it on your side bar. I am trying to get people to stop by so I could use a little help.

Thanks
Debbie/Phx AZ
http://dolcedebsdesigns.blogspot.com/