Wednesday, September 9, 2026

The Greetery {The Autumn Edit} Release Day



Popping in again on this exciting day; today is release day for the beautiful The Autumn Edit Collection from The Greetery! Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 am EDT. I've had so much fun creating with this collection and I wanted to share one more card with you today. 
I just can't seem to get enough of the new Bigger Autumn Botanicals and especially this cute pumpkin. I decided to let it be the star of the show along with the beautiful sentiment included in the Simple Autumn Mini Sentiments. To begin, I die cut the scalloped background from Pinefeather cardstock using the Capsule Basics Die and then cut the center out with the same die set, but I used the Capsule Basics Stencil to help with proper alignment.

Next, I cut the frame using the Capsule Fixed Borders Large from Coastal Blue cardstock and then embossed it using the Rosemal Reflections Embossing Folder. I adhered it to the green portion with foam squares for dimension.

I cut two wreaths using the Magnolia Wreath Die from white cardstock and then added ink: Coastal Blue, Tropical Teal, Scattered Straw Distress Oxide ink, Garden Green (SU!) and then spritzed it with fossilized amber distress oxide spray. I set it aside to dry and got to work on the pumpkin.
I cut it from white and then colored it with Scattered Straw Distress Oxide ink, a touch of orange left on my blender brush, and the same green as the wreath. I assembled it with liquid glue and spritzed it with the same distress spray. I allowed those to dry while I got to work on the woodgrain layer.
I cut the background capsule shape with the same capsule basics die (linked earlier) from white woodgrain cardstock. I also cut a filigree border from Antique Gold cardstock and glued it around the edge.
The sentiment is heat embossed in gold onto a strip of Pinefeather cardstock and then mounted on a Little Linked Label. I had some of these made from a previous project (haven't shared it yet...wink) so it was the perfect touch. I hope you've enjoyed the past few days and are as excited about this beautiful collection as I am! Thanks for fluttering by!











6 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my Kelly- another amazing & beautiful card! I love the Magnolia wreath behind the pumpkin (I might need it). And I'm grateful for your detailed instructions- so helpful. Have a great day!

Tami B said...

I have enjoyed your projects so much. You are an very talented artist.

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Kelly! Love everything about this card, from the colors, the embossing, the sweet pumpkin, and of course the lovely Magnolia wreath! You have really knocked this release out of the park and I've totally enjoyed every bit of it! Thank you!! Hugs. :0)

Becky Green said...

SO LOVELY! This fall release is SO NICE the way everything works so well together, new & old!

Carmen Nance said...

This is gorgeous! I always love to see your beautiful cards! They are so inspiring! Thank you!

KraftyKrissi said...

I love when you give us a Bonus card on release day! Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your creativity and talent with us.