Saturday, October 21, 2023

Papertrey Ink October Release Countdown Day 2

Welcome to day 2 of the Papertrey Ink October release countdown! I have two projects to share with you today using some fun new products! Up first is a classic card using the new Candy Cane Classics die set paired with the new Into the Blooms: Holly dies!

The big "Season's Greetings" sentiment is from the new Christmas Your Way stamp set that was featured yesterday! It's such a fun set and I LOVE these big sentiments!

The Holly dies come with berries, too, but for this clean card, I just chose to use the greenery.

The candy canes come in three sizes AND an option for both directions....thank you! 

I chose a classic red and white striped candy cane, but the possibilities are endless!

I decided to go for something that coordinates with the first card, but this one is more playful! It features the new Christmas in Frames stamp/die set.  I deviated from the original intended purpose of the set so I could show its versatility.

You can see I added the berries to the holly for this card.

The double layered bow is from the Candy Cane Classics die set....I simply glued two together for a bigger impact.

Thanks for fluttering by!

 

3 comments:

Marie said...

Love both of the cards Kelly. Did you use the snowflake foil plate for the background or is that a new die?

Joan L said...

Love the cards! The red is stunning on both!

JoAnn said...

Love both of your cards. The big Seasons Greeting sentiment is lovely and that snowman is so cute in that frame.