Sunday, August 27, 2023

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 3

Welcome back for day THREE of the Papertrey Ink August release countdown; I can't believe we're halfway done! It's been such a fun few days showcasing all of the beautiful new autumn/Halloween products! My stash has been replenished for the new season and I can't wait to start baking all of my favorite autumn treats to share with family and friends! I love adding a handmade card or tag to a plate of goodies!

My first card for today features THE cutest new stamp/die set called Farm Fresh Pumpkins! I love the back view of the truck all filled up with the pumpkin harvest! There is another option and that is to have the tail-gate down so that you can add a blanket, haybales, and pumpkins! I chose to use the back up so that I could stamp the fun "farm fresh pumpkins": sentiments on the back!

The team is also showcasing the fabulous new Watercolor Plaid stencil collection today! It is a set of four stencils to allow you to create plaid backgrounds like I've used here!

As you can see, I used a few more leaves from the new Leave It To Me stamp set that was featured yesterday! I told you I can't seem to stop using them! ha ha!

I also snuck another opportunity to use the new Just Thanks sentiment set to accentuate the "harvest" feeling of this card!

My second card for today uses the adorable, and easy-to-use Spooky Halloween stamp set.  I also used the new Spider Web stencils, which I mostly covered up because I just HAD to use the hotfoil plate again! ha ha!

I die cut ALL of the pieces from the Spooky Halloween die set and then stamped them (mostly in black). There is a really cute pumpkin, but I didn't end up by using it on this card.

I arranged the stamped pieces here and there over the hotfoiled panel. I added the heat embossed sentiment, which is included in the Spooky Halloween stamp set, over the top of the broom. I layered the entire panel onto the stenciled cardbase using foam squares. Thanks for fluttering by!
P.S. Don't forget to join me again for the 4th and final day of the countdown!

 

1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Kelly, I'm MAD for your plaid!
=]