Monday, January 23, 2023

Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown Day 2

Welcome to day 2 of the Papertrey Ink January release countdown! As promised, I'm back with more birthday inspiration! I have a couple of projects today using an assortment of birthday products to enhance your birthday creations!


My projects for today include a treat/gift box, a card, and a coordinating envelope.

At christmastime, Julie mentioned that the inspiration for the Iconic Christmas stamp set came because she likes to doodle and draw on the outside of the envelopes she sends with her cards. I thought that was so cute, so I decorated the envelope for the birthday card/ invite!

I used the Scalloped Treat Box die that was released last month to showcase a few of the new birthday products being released this month. All of the paper for my projects is from a paper pad my sister gave me: Recollections {Happy Cake Day} and it's so cute and fun...just perfect for these new dies!

I used the new Birthday Tag Kit for the tag and the new Love to Layer: Decorative Brackets for the strip at the bottom.

The Birthday Tag Kit includes buttons, jute button twine, baker's twine, paperclips, mini clothespins, and TONS of dies to make all kinds of tags!

There is also a coordinating Birthday Tag Kit stamp set...I used it for the Happy Birthday image stamped at the top of the tag.

My card uses the same pattern paper and a few dies...the Love to Layer: Decorative Brackets dies, and the scallop detail at the bottom is from the new Birthday Celebrations die. The Let's Party die is also from that same collection.

I used different colors from the pattern paper to stamp the outside of the envelope using the Iconic Birthday stamp set. Join me again for day 3 of the countdown! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

Julie Bitner said...

Love your adorable birthday projects!