Thursday, July 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti July Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti July release blog hop! It's such a fun, summery release that I know you're going to love! I have two colorful cards to share with you today using two of the new stamp sets!

My first card for today uses the bold and beautiful new Bloom stamp set. I love this set because you can use the large cluster of flowers or simply use the single images to create your own bouquet! I used the large cluster and then added in a few of the single leaves to balance out the card since the sentiment is off-set.

To begin, I stamped the floral cluster and additional  leaves using black ink and then colored them using an assortment of alcohol markers. Once they were colored, used the Bloom Confetti Cuts to die cut the images. I set them aside and  got to work on the other design elements.

I heat embossed the "live your life in full bloom" sentiment using black detail powder onto a strip of vellum. This particular sentiment is from the stamp set I'll be showcasing on my second card. The background was created by die cutting a purple panel using the Peekaboo Cover Panel . Once that was done, I was able to assemble the card using foam squares. A few sequins and some glitter finish off this bright floral design!

My second card for today uses the super sweet new set called Hummingbird. I just HAD to use this cute "fluttering by" sentiment! To begin this card, I die cut the Peekaboo Cover Panel from white cardstock and then aded some blue ink and splatter at the top.

I stamped the cute birds and flowers using black ink and then colored them using alcohol markers. I had fun adding all of the colors onto the birds using quite a few different markers!  I used the Hummingbird Confetti Cuts to die cut the flowers. I arranged them here and there using foam squares. I decided that the card needed some green leaves so I used some of the leaf images from the Bloom set I used on my first card!

I heat embossed the sentiment using white powder onto a black strip of cardstock. I added it to the bottom using foam squares and then a few sequins for some shine! This was such a fun card to create! Don't forget to hop along to the other designers' blogs to see what they've created using this fun new release!
Thanks for fluttering by!
 

Kelly Lunceford

Amy Kolling

Tricia Barber

Amy Rohl

Lisa Henke

Deanne Kuntz

Becky Roberts

Tracy Ware

Ali Farmer

Cheiron Brandon

Dilay Nacar

Jeanne Jachna

Heather Ruwe

Kelly Griglione

Audrey Tokach

Jenny Colacicco

Olga Moss

Candice Fisher

Michelle Short

Olga Matyushevskaya

Amy Tsuruta

Joe Sysavath


11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Kelly, both of your projects are beautiful. Always love your pretty details.

Carmela said...

Adorable cards, Kelly! I love this new release!!

Mrsfish02 said...

Some of my favorites here... the tropical leaves and that peek-a-boo cover panel are both so great. Lovely Day sentiments is also a great go to. TFS Kelly, always love your stuff.

Amanda Wilcox said...

Both of these cards are just stunning! I especially love the hummingbird one though! Those colors are gorgeous!

MoTurner said...

Fabulous Kelly!! Love your work! ❤️

Lucy W said...

Best cards ever!!! Love the hummingbird one….

Dfrank said...

Love all the bright colors!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Gosh, your cards are always dreamy! These are just luscious! My favorite is the teal blue one. So beautiful. Warm hugs from San Antonio, Texas. ☺☺☺ mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Stephanie Clapper said...

Beautiful, colorful cards Kelly! I hope you’re having a fun summer so far! 😊💕

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such beautiful and gorgeously colored floral cards, Kelly!! Love the sweet little hummingbirds especially!! Your arrangement of all the images was so perfect!! Love both cards!

Andre M. said...

Beautiful, bright and bold tropical cards, your colouring brings these images to life!