I'm so excited to be sharing my first project for the Reverse Confetti "Confetti Camera"! For this installment, we have been asked to show some fun and creative ways to use your Confetti Cuts. I'm sharing two ways on my card today! I'm calling the first technique an inlaid die cut shaker window. This is an easy way to add a shaker element to your cards or projects without adding a full window. In this case, I just wanted to add some shaking pieces around the largest bear, so that is where I chose to add my window.
The second thing I am sharing is how to create the shaker elements by using Shrinky Dink die cuts. This is a fun way to use some of your larger images, but in a miniature way! I absolutely love using Shrinky Dinks on my projects and combining them with your Confetti Cuts makes it a breeze! I created all of my Shrinky Dink apple pieces first. I stamped them onto the Shrinky Dink sheet using black ink and then colored them with Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating Honey Bear Confetti Cuts to die cut them. I used my heat tool to shrink them...I love this way because it is so fast!
To begin the card, I used the Stitched Rays Coverplate and then did some ink blending using Sunshine Dye Ink for a realistic look. I also added a strip of Fun Times pattern paper to mimic the look of grass. Once these elements were in place, I was able to die cut the larger bear using the Honey Bear Confetti Cuts into the paper. I then created an A2 card base so that I could stamp the bear. I lined up the die cut panel where I wanted it to be placed without glue and then stamped the Honey Bear image into the base using black ink. You could use a stamp postitioning tool if you are worried about messing up. Once that was done, I colored the bear and set that aside.
I added a piece of acetate to the back of the bear opening using Scor Tape for security. I then sprinkled the little apples on top of the bear and then added the focal piece on top of the card base using foam tape.
Once that was done, I added the rest of the die cut pieces to create this little scene! I did use a stamp postitioning tool for the sentiment. It was added last, for placement, and I DID NOT want to mess it up after I had gone to such work! LOL! Actually, I added it before I added the foam tape! Thanks for fluttering by!