Friday, April 14, 2017

Bon Voyage Bunnies!

I'm popping in one more time before Easter to share the last of my Easter designs. My desk is clean, the Easter sets have been put away and I'm ready for our annual egg hunt tomorrow! I was able to spend some time in the flower beds and yard getting ready for the eggs to be hidden! I love this time of year!


My first design is a quick card using the new "So Sweet" stamp set from PTI. I thought it would be so fun to make a Mr. and Mrs. Bunny. I added a narrow gingham ribbon to the bunny's ear and then made a bow tie for Mr. Bunny out of the same gingham ribbon. Don't they look like they're ready for the Easter Parade? I only added color to their ears, nose, and eyes. A little bit of Stickles on the nose and ears finish it off. I diecut a tag using one of the ones included in the carrot treat box die set. The sentiment was stamped using Palette Noir ink. I covered up the hole on the tag using a button threaded with button twine. I didn't want to add more ribbon to the design.


My next design uses a very old SU! set called "A Good Egg". I've used it every year and in pretty much this exact same way because it's just too cute! I love paper piecing the egg shell! The pattern paper I used is "Pretty Pastels" from PTI but I think they just retired it. The sentiment and circle piece are from the "Tags for Spring" set that is always fun to use. A ribbon and a button finish it off! Super simple spring designs today!





I needed a few tags for some Easter tins I put together for a few special people. I used a new "Tag Sale" diecut that I recently purchased in preparation for my upcoming "Keeping Christmas" series that I am doing this year on the 25th of each month.





This particular tag die comes with three separate pieces; the base, which is cut out of pink card stock, the slotted background piece, which was cut from "Pretty Pastels" pattern paper and then the white piece which inserts into the slotted piece. These were simple and fun to make! Thanks for fluttering by! Follow me on Instagram @kellylunceford

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute and so your style!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you!!!

Jason Martin said...

Looking forward for more amazing posts regarding to travelling adventures and hiking, loved your content.
luton airport meet and greet