Saturday, April 9, 2016

{take care} feel better soon

 I needed a quick get well card this week so I made a nice, simple card. I stamped the white background piece using the flower images from "Happiness in Bloom" which I have never actually used except for the sentiments. I was happy to actually use it for today's card. The reason I bought it was it because it coordinated with the Beautiful Blooms flower die cuts which I already owned. You can see I added a diecut stamped flower on the side for some extra dimension.


While I was rummaging through my die cuts, I came across this frame out piece that I had already diecut with kraft cardstock. I thought it would be a cute addition so I grabbed it and used it. I used the coordinating "frame out" stamp set with white ink for a soft touch. The "take care" sentiment is from the Autumn Blessings set from PTI and I love them all year long! They are some of my favorites! I added a piece of button twine for a textural element. I also used grey ink in my color spritzing tool to spritz here and there to ground everything.



I added some sparkling clear sequins in varying sizes for some sparkle and shine. Easy Peasy and this one will get popped in the mail Monday! I used the "Happy Mail" sentiment from the "Happiness in Bloom" set on the inside. Hopefully it will be Happy Mail!!! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Again another beautiful card Kelly! You're really making up for lost time! I love the sentiment you used on this card, and that label shape frames it beautifully!