Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fold N' Go *Sneak Peek*

It is that time again; time to share a brand spankin' new template from Lauren! It will be available for purchase from Papetrey Ink on the 15th of this month. I always hate when my *sneak peek* is the first template because I feel like I am *cheating* you all! You can view my entire project when you purchase the template. I will be able to show you the entire project for the next template, though!
I had a lot of fun putting this template together. It was easy peasy and I can see myself using it again and again. I actually have a few gift ideas already in mind. I will share them when I get them all done! I created this for my darling little nephew who turns 10 in a few days. I always have more fun creating things with the recipient in mind!


I combined quite a few Papertrey Ink sets for this project all of which can be viewed Here! They include: Polka Dot Basics, Background Basics: Text Style, Birthday Basics, Fresh Alphabet & Star Prints. It looks like I went "back to basics" on this one! LOL! I didn't use any pattern paper, but opted to create my own backgrounds and details. Stay tuned for the next template debuting on the 11th! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

Carol R said...

From what I saw on Lauren's site, this template will be simple, easy to make and decorate. Love your style. Oh, love the little baby icon update too!