Monday, May 11, 2009

Let's Do Lunch *sneak peek*

I hope you all know how much I hate being a tease. I was excited this month because I was able to show you a completed project using the "My Timeless Templates" first. So...I guess you know what that means; today's peek is just that, a peek. If you purchase the new "Let's Do Lunch" template, my entire project will be included in the idea book.

I have to say, I was super excited when I saw this adorable template that Lauren came up with. It is one of those templates that I can see myself using again and again. It is a really fun and clever way to package up a treat or gift. Lauren has some samples on her blog, so that you can see the entire shape. She really has outdone herself on this one!

Thanks for fluttering by! I will be posting my new Papertrey Ink projects on the 15th.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the sneak. Color combo and texture looks amazing! I'm thoroughly enjoying your work!

Betty Wright said...

Kelley!!! And a tiny tease it is, too, girl!!! LOL!!! I am sure if you created it is fabulous!!!

Those cookies looks so yummy!!!

Debbie Olson said...

Well from what I can see, I'm positive that I can't wait to see the rest, Kelly!!

Christi Flores said...

I love this sneak peek!!!

Sandi said...

Oh this looks like it is going to be cool!

Jen said...

Well, this looks adorable. even if it is a sneeeeeeaky peek