Monday, May 11, 2009

And the Prize goes to....

I am sorry to have kept you all in suspense this morning. Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, so I spent the morning getting my car looked at and at the doctor and pharmacy with my daughter. But...we do have a winner....Comment # 109

Betty Benton said...
Your gold embossed tree is fabulous! I'm going to have to give that a try as well! I'd love to win a free stamp set -- you're so sweet to offer it -- Happy 300th!

Congrats, Betty!

Please email me @ kellyrory1@msn.com with the name of the stamp set you have chosen as well as your snail mail and I will get your prize ordered!

I want to thank all of you for playing! You left such sweet comments! Thank you! Here is to 300 more! Thanks for fluttering by!

P.S. I will have a sneak peek tomorrow of Lauren's second template being released this month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and your ideas, they are really lovely,
I have left a little something for you on my blog.