Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stamping Withdrawal!


It seems like ages since I have had a chance to sit down and stamp, but I guess it has only been 2 days! LOL! I decided to check out the color and sketch challenges that I missed over the last couple days. This card works for both and I realized that this sketch looks *very* similar to the card I made on Sunday. I kept it quick and simple today. I did add a little embossing for some texture, but it really has minimal stamping. I love this set and thought these colors worked well for a baby.


Also, my new stamps from TJ Designs came yesterday. I can't wait to play!

Stamps: Nursery Necessities

Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black

Paper: White, Pomegranate, Celery, Wasabi

Accessories: 3/4 inch circle punch, dimensionals, buttons, cuttlebug and swiss dot embossing folder, wild wasabi stitched ribbon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog - thanks for sharing your talent. Great card!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable....I would never have thought to use these colors for a baby card, but darn if it doesn't work! Genius!
I have really enjoyed seeing your work since I found your blog. It is very nicely done!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

Great color combo!

Emily said...

This is so adorable!! I love it! TFS!

Jen said...

oh, super duper cute!! i love those colors! wow, i love it!!