Monday, July 28, 2008

*Release Day*


Today is the day you can head on over to The Saltbox Studio to purchase your new sets and maybe some of the old that you can't live without! LOL! I chose to use this cute house from the Saltbox Sampler and the thank you sentiment. As soon as I saw these great sentiments, I knew I wanted to use this great pattern paper from Cosmo Cricket. I thought the font on the sentiment looked like it had been stitched. I also added an X in the stitching on the button to continue with the cross stitched theme. Today is my daughters *friend* birthday party, so I have pools to fill, cupcakes to make and decorate, etc. etc. Then on Wednesday I am off to SU! convention for loads of fun and new stamps! Yippee! Hopefully I can get some things made to post each night when I get home!

3 comments:

DoxieGirl said...

your card is just adorable! I can't wait to see the new stamps.

I nominated you for a blog award. Drop by my blog to pick it up! :)
~Kendra

Anonymous said...

I love the card and I hope your party goes well. I also hope you have a wonderful time at the convention! I wish I was going to be there. Can't wait for some peaks at what is new.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is super cute!!