Sunday, August 16, 2026

Project Inspiration {So Happy For You}

Hello friends! I've been clinging onto the last few bits of summer vacation with my kids so I've been a bit MIA around here lately, but I'm back today with this weekend's Project Inspiration feature for Papertrey Ink! Weddings are never out of season, so I'll be sharing step-by-step photos and steps  on how I created this floral wedding design. 

I used so many new products from the latest release that worked perfectly for this wedding card.

This card comes together in six easy steps!

Step 1: Cut a panel of Pinefeather cardstock measuring 4 by 5 1/4 inches and add some black ink around the edges for depth.

Step 2: Cut the frame using the Rooted in Love Frame Die three times and glue them together with liquid glue. Attach it to the background and then adhere the panel to a Vintage Cream card base using foam squares.

Step 3: Cut the middle size mat from Sweet Blush cardstock using the Love to Layer: Sweet Scallops Die. Attach it to the background using foam squares. Cut the bow and glue it together and add it to the bottom of the frame with additional foam squares.

Step 4: Cut the flowers and foliage from Vintage Cream cardstock with the Into the Blooms: Gardenia Die. Assemble them using liquid glue and foam squares. Attach them to the focal mat.

Step 5: Cut the YOU three times from white cardstock using the This is Big Sentiments: You Die. Stamp one and stack the other three using liquid glue. Heat emboss the "So Happy For" portion with gold powder onto a strip of Sweet Blush cardstock.

Step 6: Add glitter and a trio of sparkling clear sequins for sparkle and shine!

This card could be used for more than just a wedding, but that is how I will be using it with an upcoming wedding next month.

Thanks for fluttering by!

 

No comments: