Sunday, December 19, 2021

Papertrey Ink December Countdown 2

Welcome to day 2 of the Papertrey Ink December Countdown! I hope you're all enjoying this last week of Christmas! I'm sad that it will be over before we know it so I'm savoring every second! Earlier this week we had a wonderful snowstorm which means we don't have to dream of a white Christmas, we will HAVE a white Christmas....my favorite! 
I have two projects to share with you today; up first is a cute new set that goes along with the previously released Holiday Wagon stamp set called Loads of Love. I had so much fun filling up the wagon with sweets and treats for Valentine's Day!

My favorites are the sugar cookies, strawberries, and the chocolate box. The balloon is suepr cute, too, of course! Actually, what am I talking about? The whole thing is cute! LOL! Once I had all of my images die cut and stamped, I got to work putting the card together.

I'm a sucker for doilies for Valentine's Day, so the Delicate Doilies die set was the perfect backdrop for this cute wagon. I also layered the middle size in the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles over the top for even more depth and detail. I added the cute wagon over the top. 

The sentiment, which is from the previously released Just Sentiments: Love Mini stamp set, is heat embossed in white for a nice crisp look! I added some of the pretty blooms from the Loads of Love stamp set around the sentiment.

I added a sprinkling of glitter for some sparkle and shine!

My second card, or project I should say, is a set of cute tea cup tea pockets using the Loads of Healing stamp set. This can be used in the same way as the Loads of Love set with the wagon, but I wanted to show some other ways to use the little images.

I die cut the Cup of Love Die twice; once from Bitty Big: Aqua Mist paper and once from the Bitty Big: Pale Peony paper. I folded them in half and glued them carefully on the handle and the fluted portion at the bottom. I knew I would be tucking a tea packet  into each cup, so I wanted to make sure the top was open and big enough to hold the packet. Please note: I had totally forgotten to tuck the tea in when I was taking photos, so this is the only photo with the actual tea packet! LOL!

For the sentiment portion of each cup, I die cut the piece using the smaller pattern, or should I say "bitty" pattern (ha ha) of the two papers and then stamped the sentiments from the Just Sentiments: Thinking of You stamp set that was featured yesterday.

I added the little images here and there with the tulip bunch on the the little tag.

These will be cute to tuck in with a get-well basket for anyone who is in need of some healing wishes! Thanks for fluttering by!



 

No comments: