Friday, June 4, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio {Flower Power}


 Hello friends! I'm excited to be here today sharing a bright, fun rainbow/floral design! When it was all said and done, I thought it had a 60's "Flower Power" vibe, hence the title of today's post! This is one of those cards that evolved on its own and I was just along for the ride! ha ha! My original plan didn't work out, but what came in its place is so much better!

To begin this card, I die cut the rainbow strips using the Color Block Diagonal Stripes die using different colors of cardstock. I ended up using 11 in total to give the rainbow the gradient look that I adore! I cut a piece of white cardstock measuring 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inches and added the strips to the top using liquid glue. I purposely left the corners bare, but in the end it didn't matter since I covered them up with the flowers. 
I'm obsessed with the new Lots of Love die set and knew it would be perfect with the rainbow strips. I used a few of the same colors of cardstock to die cut the letters and added them to the white shadow using liquid glue. The heat embossed sentiment that is underneath is from the My Favorite Things to Say 2 stamp set.
I really love the Floral Bunch suite of products and knew these daisies would be perfect for this flower power design! I used the Floral Bunch stamp set and the Floral Bunch Die to stamp and die cut and then finished it up with the fabulous Floral Bunch Layering Stencils
From there, I just placed the edges of the image over the corners and adhered them with foam squares and then squared them up with my paper trimmer. Of course I had to add a few jewels, which you can now buy individually! I had so much fun creating this card! Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Our card-making community is so lucky to have YOU in it, Kelly! The most beautiful Flower Power, ever!
=]

Kelly Lunceford said...

You're so sweet, Michele! Thank you so much!❤