Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A tisket, a tasket....

A tisket, a tasket, simple gifts in my basket. I wanted to pop in today to share a simple Thanksgiving treat I'm giving my kids' teachers today. I like to give them something for each holiday and when I saw these cute single serving caramel cups, I knew I could come up with something festive.
I chose to use an oldie but goodie stamp set from SU! called "Simple Thanks". I love it and I especially loved coloring the buckets of apples.  I colored them with Copic and Prismacolor markers. I added some Glossy Accents to the single green apple outside of the bucket for some extra detail.
I packaged one apple and caramel cup in a cello bag. The tags were diecut using one of the tag dies from PTI. I just recently purchased 2 different styles and I don't know how I lived without them. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

Debra said...

I told you before Kelly, I think the teachers draw names to see who gets to teach your kids every year! Lol! These treats are just a perfect little gift and the tags and ribbons are great, and professional looking as always. Fantastic gifts!