Saturday, September 3, 2016

Today I will choose JOY!

 I'm back today with another tiny town creation. This time I used the church to create a baptism gift for a special girl. The hair clips fit perfectly inside for a sweet little gift.
 The hair clips were made using Sweet Blush wool felt and the flowers were made from Vintage Cream and Simply Chartreuse felt. I also stitched a Spring Moss button to the center of each flower. I attached them to a simple card I whipped up using the "New Every Morning" set and "Handmade Hodgepodge".
 I diecut the main building out of SU!'s Blush Blossom cardstock and the church facade was diecut from a piece of Authentique pattern paper. The window boxes and flowers are from the Sweet Shoppe die collection but I just couldn't resist adding them to the church.
The tag was also made using the "New Every Morning" set as well.  It's stamped in Smokey Shadow ink. I added a battery operated tea light right before it was given to the recipient. Thanks for fluttering by!

3 comments:

Debra said...

And what a joy it was to open my mail today and see your post. You have the greatest ideas, and this church and barrettes are the perfect baptism gift. The church is a great holder and so unique. I love the flowers in the windowboxes too! Great job and a beautiful gift!

Miriam Prantner said...

Adorable! Love that cute little church and the sweet barrettes!

KimCreate said...

Wow, a stunning gift!