Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy Birthday {Hope your day is Fabulous}

 Happy July! Where is the time going? I can't believe how fast the summer is slipping by. I just got back from spending a few days at camp with the young women from our church. It was so great to be in nature and away from the noise of the world. I thought I'd share another card from the shower gift I made back in May. This was one of my favorites. It isn't any secret how much I love using the PTI set "Rosie Posie". I just love the 2 step stamping and making fun flower arrangements on cards.




 I also used the "Boutique Borders: Birthday" for the sentiment and also the coordinating die. The flower arrangement and sentiment were all adhered to a beautiful gold doily. I really like the luxe feeling it gives the card.







 Everything was layered onto some black and white striped paper for a fun and modern feel. I added a bit of black and white twine to finish it off as well as a few clear sequins.






You can see it here with the gift sack underneath. This particular bag didn't have any words on it for a particular holiday or celebration so I just decided to make a coordinating birthday card. Thanks for fluttering by!

No comments: