Thursday, July 10, 2014
Showers of Blessings!
The umbrella was diecut and then I added some diamond stickles to the center of each flower. I also diecut the word baby twice; once out of the green and used the negative space and once again with the yellow to set it inside the green piece. I popped up the green piece to give it some extra dimension.
I colored the floral image using copics and then adhered the buttons using glue dots. The ric rac was diecut out of yellow felt and then stitched down with my sewing machine. I also used my color spritzing tool to spray a little yellow ink onto the sentiment at the top. I scattered a few sequins here and there to mimic some raindrops. They are iridescent in real life but show up a bit more pink here in the photos.
I used the green diecut that was left over from the front and glued it down and then added crackle glossy accents (on accident). Thanks for fluttering by!