Tuesday, May 21, 2013

With Gratitude

 I needed to make 6 thank you cards for a fun reason the other day, which I will tell you about at the end.  I have been just a little bit obsessed with the "frame" series of stamps and diecuts from PTI lately. I have used them on quite a few projects and these were no exception.
I am also obsessed with felt rolled flowers as well. Thank goodness for My Favorite Things and their fabulous dies. I was trying to keep things simple since I was making six and all in all they look simple, but they ended up taking more time than I had thought.  The sentiment stamp is not from the same frame set as the actual frame. I mixed and matched and I can't remember which frame # they are.
Again, my photos are horrible and I don't know how to fix it.  So...I will get started with my story. First of all, I forgot to announce here that we are expecting another BOY!  I will admit that I was hoping for a girl SO BAD!!!!  Everyone knew it, too. So, when we found out we were expecting a boy one of my sweet friends threw a surprise "3 Amigos" Fiesta. Now, really I will have 4 Amigos, but since the last three are boys, she went with that, which I think is super cute! The guests were supposed to bring gifts for me and not for baby. It was a fun night to chat and laugh! So...I needed thank you cards!  There you have it! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

Lisa Petrella said...

So pretty! Love those rolled felt flowers and the beautiful framed sentiments!! So sweet of your friends to celebrate with you! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!