Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!




Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love celebrating the end of fall, being with friends and family and of course, the food! Speaking of which, I need to make this short because I have pies to make and rolls to get ready. We are headed to my Mom's this year for Thanksgiving and I wanted to bring a card with some of the fall photos I took of my kids. I sent a card to my in-laws as well.


I have mentioned before that I wanted to play catch up on all of the SFYTT and I think this is the last sketch that I needed to use. It was one that I was the most intimidated by, but in the end it was really fun and the ideas came easily. I was inpspired to use "Lovely as a Tree" as a few of you mentioned that it would be one of your must have sets if you could only pick one. Keep the comments coming until midnight tonight, MST! I also paired it with "Holidays and Wishes" for the sentiment.



Everything is very straightforward in this one. Simple and easy and great for when you are in a hurry! The thing that I love most about Jen's SFYTT is that I end up by using my stamps and supplies in different ways. I never would have used these particular images in this way! Thanks for fluttering by and enjoy your Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Love what you have done with the sketch. Fabulous fall colours and I have been reminded once again that I need to get this tree set LOL! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!

SueB said...

I love what you've done w the sketch and the colors are just great. I bought that sentiment set used but it was missing the Thanksgiving stamp, darn it! It's a nice one, isn't it?! TFS!

Cheryl Arbo said...

This is one of the prettiest cards! Love the colors and papers!

djerick said...

Kelly, love this card. And Lovely As A Tree is one of my favorite sets! What paper did you use?
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Denise

Kasia said...

Wonderful! I love that colors! :)