Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ric-Rac Dreams


Hello! I haven't been a very good blogger this week! I apologize! Sometimes all I want to do is stamp and create and other times I have no desire. This happens to be one of those weeks. Sorry! I think we all go through times like that. Anyway....today's WT challenge over at SCS was to use ric-rac. I made this card back in September or October, but never posted it or uploaded it anywhere because there isn't any stamping on it. It worked with today's challenge, so I thought I would share it. I really like the colors and that paper is simply scrumptious. It is by Bo Bunny Press. I think it is from the Carnival Line that came out last fall. I also have tons of these Making Memories stickers that I Love. I have every *theme* that they came out with. I used to use them on everything. LOL! It is pretty straight forward, especially since there isn't any stamping. I am hoping the stamping spirit will return soon. I think part of it is that I have a mess going on in my stamping space, so I know that it needs to be cleaned before I start creating.LOL! Thanks for fluttering by!

8 comments:

Giovana said...

Your card is adorable!!!!
Have a blessed day
Giovana

Erin McKinney said...

Beautiful card...I love the happy colors!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

This is cute! Love the DP and buttons. Great layout. (When my room and desk get too messy, I lose my motivation for stamping, too. But it does take awhile... like when there's just enough room for the card to fit and ink pads and rolls of ribbon are on top of each other. Yikes... I'm almost to that point again! LOL!)

Jessie/knightrone said...

It is so gorgeous, and I TOTALLY know how you feel!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love your papers and the combination of the ric rak and ribbon! Great job!!!

Claire said...

Love the card Kelly. Your designs are so great. Yes, we all do have weeks like that, but it makes it all the sweeter when the mojo comes back!

Claire in Melbourne

Anonymous said...

Not every day is a card day. Some days are just "share the words" days. Have a good share the words day!

Anonymous said...

Stamping or not, I love this card with a passion! You've always been one of my greatest sources of inspiration. I don't think there's a thing in the world wrong with a scrappy card once in a while. It's all about creating and papercrafting. I have those lags sometimes, too, but I don't have anything this great to pull out during those times. I just wind up making crummy cards!