Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother's Day


Today's sketch challenge over at SCS looked like a fun one so I decided to play along. As soon as I saw the long rectangle, I knew exactly which image to use. I haven't used this mama mouse yet and she was longing for some ink. She is from The Saltbox Studio and the set is called "Mama Mouse and more".I colored her using prismacolor and copic markers and I chose the colors from the palette in the paper. I like starting with the papers first, so I can color the image to compliment them. This particular set comes with a ton of fun accessories, so I added a bouquet of flowers in her hand. Thanks for fluttering by!

P.S. forgive the cropped photo...I had to use my photo editing software to correct my tilted photo and it took a little of the top off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! I love the flowered paper!

Anonymous said...

Sweet card. I love how you used the flower paper. Can't wait to see your stamp club projects. I'm sure your attendees had an awesome time!

Jacynthe said...

This is soooooooooooo cute!!

Giovana said...

Super sweet!!!
God bless
Giovana