Sunday, August 30, 2026

Project Inspiration {Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice}

Hello Friends! It's been awhile, but I'm thrilled to be here today with this weekend's Papertrey Ink Project Inspiration! It's that time of year when I feel caught; caught between looking forward to autumn, but clinging to the last bits of summer! Do you ever feel that ways? I decided to embrace both worlds with this floral pumpkin design.

I've combined florals and foil along with the die cut pumpkin to bring this card to life!

This card comes together in six easy steps, including the sentiment on the inside!

Step 1: Foil an A2 panel of Autumn Rose cardstock with Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil-Champagne. Add ink around the edges with a blender brush. Attach it to a top-folding A2 card base using liquid glue.

Step 2: Attach the mat, cut using the Love to Layer: Whimsy Die, to the center of the background using foam squares.

Step 3: Cut and color the pieces for the pumpkin using the Into the Blooms: Pumpkins Die. Omit the middle piece and stamp the sentiment on the second smallest piece using the Thankful For Fall Sentiments. Cover the sentiment with a small Post-It Note and spritz the pumpkin using Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Spray. Attach it to the mat using foam squares.

Step 4: Cut and color the flowers using the Into the Blooms: Mixed Bouquet Die. Assemble the flowers with foam squares and liquid glue. Spritz them with distress oxide spray as well. Arrange them around the pumpkin.

Step 5: Add glitter with a 2-way glue pen.

Step 6: Stamp the greeting using the Larger Than Life: Fall Sentiments inside the card!

I always thank myself for stamping an inside greeting when it comes time to send the card! ha ha!

I really like how the leaves from the bouquet layer over the leaves for the pumpkins. It really gives the card some added depth.

 I hope you've found today's post informational and enjoyable! Thanks for fluttering by!



 

No comments: