Thursday, November 16, 2017

I made this for you!

Welcome friends! Today I'm over on the SugarPea Designs BLOG sharing a fun project that I hope you'll enjoy! I wanted to share a bit here, too, but for most of the details, head over to read more!

Sometimes the simple gifts can be the most useful, like these magnetic decorative clothespins. With 5 kids, I ALWAYS need a clip for the fridge! LOL! Something decorative and cute is always a plus!

These boxes are all decked out in SugarPea Designs signature colors, which was completely unintentional, but they look fabulous for the Holidays!


Here is a closeup of the tiny Shrinky Dink tag. I love using an oversized stamp or die cut in a petite way using Shrinky Dinks!

Flecks of Pearl Watercolor paint and some glittery snowflakes really make these boxes sparkle! Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Amante del Papel said...

Adorable project! and your card is super sweet!!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you!