Sunday, December 25, 2016

O Tannenbaum

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful and beautiful day with friends and family! It wouldn't be Christmas without making a few gift card holders. One of my favorite go-to designs begins with a pillow box. It's the perfect size and they always look so darn cute, too! I used the "O Tannenbaum" stamp set for the focal images on both the boxes and tags for continuity. I just love this little rustic tree! 





The tags were cut from a circle nestabilities die. I just love stamping on Kraft cardstock. The sentiments on both the tags and boxes were heat embossed using gold powder.
I threaded baker's twine through red eyelets I added at the top. It's such a tiny addition, but I love the effect. The stars at the top of the trees on the pillow boxes were leftover from the glittery snowflakes I cut last week. I set them aside knowing that they would probably come in handy...And they did! These are going to my boys' school teachers and Principals along with other goodies! Thanks for fluttering by!

3 comments:

Deb S said...

Merry Christmas Kelly! Adorable project once again!

Debra said...

Merry Christmas Kelly! I hope you and your family had a great Christmas. Love your tags and boxes!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are simply stunning, Kelly!