Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Thinking tropical thoughts

I received some fun goodies in the mail today and I couldn't wait to play. I needed a card and today is HOT so it was perfect! My daughter is going to be having a luau in August to celebrate her birthday and these fun new stamps and dies will DEFINITELY be used. Stay tuned for more fun projects using "Some like it Hot". Today's card also uses "Graceful Greetings" and I used the "thinking of you" sentiment and embossed it in gold onto Hawaiian Shores cardstock. The pineapple and flamingo were diecut once and everything else was die cut multiple times for a fun, full arrangement!

Also, I shared some felt baby booties on Thimbles and Thread if you'd like to check those out. They were so much fun to make! Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Debra said...

This is perfect for a luau and so glad you got to play with your stuff today! Can't wait to see what you make for her birthday!

Sandy said...

The card is so pretty. Can't wait to see what else you will do with this set. I bought it, too!