Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Your're my favorite SUPER HERO, Teacher!

       Designer  Kelly Lunceford   Images © Mama Elephant, PTI and Verve

Teacher Appreciation Week is in full swing! Super Heroes everywhere!  I'm having a lot of fun, but I am one tired Mama! It doesn't help that our school is also putting on its yearly play and I have been helping with concessions every night! It's all fun though and it is for a good cause so it makes it all worth it! Also, I had a comment on my last post about where I got the silver Diet Coke can...Walmart! 



 This is the card my daughter took to her teacher on Monday. They were to "Be like a reporter and write your teacher a special note!" 
I decided to make it non super heroey colors since I am growing tired of red, black, yellow and blue. I also wanted it to be fresh and fun! The super hero girl and sentiment are from Mama Elephant. The notebook background image behind the girl is from "Blue Skies" from Verve and the "Teacher" sentiment is from PTI.
 I punched some starts out of the same color as the background and adhered them with dimensionals. I also added some start dust stickles all around the edges. The circle with a star punched out is a fun shaker element for some fun movement. It is filled with an assortment of sequins, stars and sprinkles.
I couldn't JUST send a note, so I bundled up some fun notebooks, post its and pens! I hope she liked them! Thanks for fluttering by!

No comments: