Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easter Blessings!

 What do you do when you're short on time? Work smarter, not harder! That's {Eggs}actly what I did when putting these 3 different Easter projects together!  Each project uses the same images, layout and paper, but used in 3 different ways.


 I bought these cute little buckets last month at Dollar Tree. I have learned that if you like something, buy it...it won't be there next time you go.  I knew they would be perfect to put together a few sweet treats for some ladies in the neighborhood that I visit teach.




 I paper pieced the egg shell using Pretty Patstels pattern paper from PTI and the chick image is an old set from SU! called "A Good Egg". The sentiments that I used are from PTI's "Tags for Spring".
 I whipped up three little box baskets from Gable Green cardstock. These will go to the three ladies I work closely with at church. I bought some tiny chocolate bunnies and some chocolate candies to put inside. I always like giving little treats like this to my friends and family.






 You can see the felt rick rack that I stitched down on the handle here. I also popped up the shell using some dimensionals for added detail. The shells were also outlined with Star Dust Stickles for shine!  Thanks for fluttering by and if I don't post again before Easter, have a Blessed and Beautiful day!

"He is not here; He is Risen"
I know that my Redeemer Lives!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Very cute gifts!

Debra said...

Great projects for Easter! Hope you have a good one!

Lisa Petrella said...

Adorable Easter projects!!! And so sweet of you to make these for your friends/neighbors! Happy Easter!