Sunday, July 20, 2014

Thank you ever so much!

 Well...I am supposed to be making invitations for my soon-to-be 3 year old's dinosaur party, but I wasn't feeling it. I decided to switch gears and make a card and tag for the chorister at church. Every week she brings beautiful flower arrangements with cut flowers from her yard to place on the pulpit. I always love seeing them and I appreciate her being willing to part with her beautiful blooms. I made a card to say thanks and then I will attach the tag to a cello bag with cookies.  
This picture captures the true colors of the card better. I was playing around with some different settings on my camera and found the others to not be quite right.

My mother's day gift FINALLY arrived in the mail this week and it was the "Shakers and Sprinkles" kit from PTI! I was so excited for it to come and now that I have it, I am not as excited. Isn't that sad? I did, however, use the heart die that it came with for this card. I was trying to sleep the other night and this card just came into my mind so I had to create it. I used a couple of stamp and die sets to get it all put together. It really is simple card, but all of the little things took a while to put together.

 For the inside, I used this sentiment because I thought it worked well with the "reason" why I was giving her a thank you on the inside (flowers...seeds)



You can see the tag here. I just used the inside portion that was left from the heart frame for the focal point. I used the same senitment as the inside of the card for continuity. I just love these colors. Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely! I love the colors.

Tanya said...

Very pretty card and tag! And how sweet of you to notice and thank her for that! :)