Monday, June 9, 2014

The {kind} of person....

 I'm a little late is saying "thanks" to my awesome neighbor who took my daughter to and from school every day...even if her kids weren't going! Yeah....she is pretty amazing! I got her a few goodies that I packaged up in cellophane and then made her a quick card. I really love this quote and I am sure I will be using it alot. P.S. I accidentally gave credit to PTI with my watermark in this first photo, but it is not PTI. I "think" it is stampabilites, but I am too lazy to go back downstairs to check it out. I will update this when I get it all worked out! :)





 I really wanted the saying to be the main attraction, but I really love this paper. too, so I gave them both equal time to shine, I think.  You will be seeing more of this paper soon, too. I have a fun project to share with you.You will get to see a lot of the different designs.





 I also picked up some gray lace which I love and added a yellow rolled felt rose to the bow. My daughter was so pleased that the staple was blue, too. Um....total accident. I thought it was black. Good thing it matched.





Here is a peek at the inside. I stamped the sentiment onto some pattern paper and then attached it with some washi tape.

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful card! I love the chalkboard sentiment and the gorgeous ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Kelly what a wonderful neighbor you are. Love this card.