Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Keeping Tabs *Sneak Peek*

It is time again for another "My Timeless Template" releases by Papertrey Ink and created by Lauren Meader. Again, my first sneak peek is one that I can't "completely" show you since it will be included in the idea book that is included with your purchase of this template. I always hate it when this one comes first, since I feel like a big tease! I promise the next one will be the full project! This template is amazing. I was thrilled when I saw it for the first time and new that I would be using it alot. It is really fun to put together and I like that it comes in two sizes.

I decided to use the fun Bird Watching set. I always think of spring with birds, but I decided to mix it up a bit and use some fun, fall colors for this project. Speaking of birds...I feel so bad. I think I need to stop cleaning my sliding glass doors, because birds keep flying into them. We have found two dead birds in the last two weeks. Today I heard a horrendous thud only to find a completely dazed and trembling bird on my deck. It sat there for over an hour trying to recooperate, I guess, and then the next time I checked it was gone. I hope my kids don't find a surprise when they go out back to play. There were even feathers stuck to my window; poor little thing. I asked my husband if I should call animal control to see if they could help it but he didn't think they did things for birds. Anyway, I guess I should get back to the project.....

I really love this bird set and I mixed it up using the ever versatile Background Basics:Text Style. I am in love with this set! Anyway...you will want to head to Lauren's blog(link up above) to see the concept behind this great template since I am such a sneaky girl! LOL! Thanks for fluttering by and stop back tomorrow night for the next project!!!!

7 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

oooo they all look very enticing Kelly! :)

Marcie Sharp said...

The little "peek" looks great! Can't wait to see more tomorrow!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a tease you are! These look so lovely...as always! Can't wait...ooh, it's soon!!

Susan said...

Looks beautiful already! Love the colors together.

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH MY! I bet its gorgorus in full view :D

Carol R said...

I like the colors and that you are using a set I've yet to buy. I'm definitely getting that template come the 15th! Looking forward to seeing your complete project then.

PS: regarding the birds, try hanging a suncatcher on the glass door. The window clings do not work well but I have found my suncatchers do.

Cat said...

Beautiful job with the templates! Congratulations on your little bundle of joy!