Monday, August 11, 2008

Americana


I know that the fourth of July has long since past, but I thought I would get in the Olympic spirit and post an American card for today. I have enjoyed watching diving, gymnastics, basketball, etc. already. I loved the opening ceremonies as well. I have it on my DVR and I haven't watched it all, but what I have watched was really good. My kid's first day of school was today and I took my daughter for Kindergarten orientation. My son loved his first day (of course) and my daughter's official first day of real kindergarten will be next Monday.


Today's card features some of the newest images from The Saltbox Studio. Although they work well for the month of July, it is easy to work them in for other occasions as well. I also used some of the new notecards from Amuse. Aren't they cute? A few of you have sent me some emails that I will get to this week. Thanks for fluttering by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like patriotic cards. Anytime of the season works for me. Thanks for sharing these designs. You work really has turned me on to these stamps and look forward getting a few more myself soon!

DoxieGirl said...

I have been loving the Olympic competition as well! I've decided that I need to become Michael Phelps wife. LOL!
Great card - way to go USA!
~Kendra