Tuesday, June 10, 2008

*Release Day* Hen and Chicks


Today is the day! The Hen and Chicks set is available for purchase over at The Saltbox Studio. You can find a link on my side bar. Also, check out the other samples made by the other DT members. I am constantly inspired by their creativity. Mine is quick and simple today using the Color Challenge colors from SCS. I thought they worked well for these images. I have been wanting to use a little more pink with these images as well, so it was perfect. I only did a little bit of red, since I have used soooooo much lately with this Hen and her cute chicks!


My husband's birthday is tomorrow so I am off to buy wrapping paper, a few last minute gifts, etc. June is a whirlwind month in our little family. I love it, though. June is so beautiful and I love seeing all of the flowers and enjoying the weather before it becomes sweltering! Thanks for fluttering by!


P.S. Gina...if you're out there...please email me with your postal address so that I can get your blog candy mailed out!

7 comments:

Giovana said...

I love your card, the colors works perfect!!!
These chickens are so adorable!!!

God bless
Giovana

Steph said...

Hello :) What a gorgeous card, those little chicks are just so cute. More stamps to add to my must buy list! Thanks for going to the trouble of writing a 'supplies used list', now we can all go out and buy the things you use!! lol..enjoy your husbands birthday, Steph x

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, this is just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! Love the new set!
smiles, Deena

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! I love pink and yellow together! I made a snail's trail quilt in pinks and yellows and it turned out beautiful! I fell in love with that combination at that moment!

Becky Rusher said...

So cute, Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Love this color combo!!! Cute scene!